Local Elections 2010
List of wards
If you are looking for a particular ward, select the first letter of the ward from the list below:
List of councils
Click on a council name to go to the results.
- Barking and Dagenham
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest
- Kingston upon Thames
- Richmond upon Thames
Tyne and Wear
East Midlands Unitaries
North East Unitaries
North West Unitaries
South East Unitaries
South West Unitaries
West Midlands Unitaries
Yorkshire and the Humber Unitaries
Cambridgeshire — Cumbria — Derbyshire — Devon — Dorset — East Sussex — Essex — Gloucestershire — Hampshire — Hertfordshire — Kent — Lancashire — Lincolnshire — Norfolk — North Yorkshire — Northamptonshire — Nottinghamshire — Oxfordshire — Staffordshire — Suffolk — Surrey — Warwickshire — West Sussex — Worcestershire
This list may be incomplete.
- 7th January 2010: Harrogate (Woodfield).
- 21st January 2010: Erewash (West Hallam and Dale Abbey); Wakefield (Airedale and Ferry Fryston).
- 28th January 2010: Taunton Deane (Taunton Lyngford).
- 2nd February 2010: Tandridge (Whyteleafe).
- 4th February 2010: Blackburn with Darwen (Queen's Park); Newcastle-under-Lyme (Newchapel); North East Derbyshire (Holmewood and Heath).
- 11th February 2010: Ashfield (Hucknall Central); Aylesbury Vale (Aylesbury Central; Luffield Abbey); Durham (Easington); Scarborough (Mayfield); South Oxfordshire (Henley South); Telford and Wrekin (College; The Nedge).
- 18th February 2010: Bridgend (Pendre); Charnwood (Birstall Watermead); Leeds (Hyde Park and Woodhouse); Liverpool (Fazakerley); South Hams (Ivybridge Filham); Wychavon (Evesham South).
- 25th February 2010: Bracknell Forest (Owlsmoor); Broxtowe (Eastwood South); Huntingdonshire (Fenstanton); Mansfield (Portland; Sherwood); Mid Devon (Yeo); Nottinghamshire (South Mansfield); South Tyneside (Primrose).
- 4th March 2010: Fenland (The Mills).
- 11th March 2010: Dacorum (Adeyfield West); Wellingborough (Redwell West).
- 18th March 2010: Broadland (Taverham North).
- 25th March 2010: Mid Suffolk (Haughley and Wetherden).
- 1st April 2010: Lancaster (John O'Gaunt).
- 8th April 2010: Tendring (Golf Green).
- 15th April 2010: Cambridgeshire (Wisbech North); Fenland (Kirkgate).
- 21st April 2010: City of London (Court of Aldermen) (Bassishaw).
- 5th May 2010: Isle of Wight (Ryde South).
- 6th May 2010: Chesterfield (Brimington South); Chiltern (Amersham-on-the-Hill); East Devon (Seaton); East Riding (Willerby and Kirk Ella); East Staffordshire (Bagots); Glasgow (Drumchapel/Anniesland); Herefordshire (Hope End; Ledbury); High Peak (New Mills West); Lancashire (Burnley Central East); Lancaster (Skerton West); Leicester (Eyres Monsell); Luton (South); Neath Port Talbot (Neath North); North Kesteven (Branston); Perth and Kinross (Strathallan); Poole (Broadstone); Rushcliffe (Wiverton); Ryedale (Norton West); South Ribble (Moss Side); South Somerset (Tower); Surrey (Walton South and Oatlands); Test Valley (Anna); Warwickshire (Nuneaton St Nicolas; Studley); West Sussex (East Grinstead South and Ashurst Wood); Wycombe (Totteridge).
- 3rd June 2010: Hertfordshire (St Albans South); St Albans (Ashley); South Oxfordshire (Crowmarsh).
- 17th June 2010: East Lindsey (North Holme); Wellingborough (Earls Barton).
- 24th June 2010: Braintree (Braintree South); Conwy (Mostyn).
- 1st July 2010: Lambeth (Tulse Hill); Mendip (Shepton West); Newark and Sherwood (Rainworth); Shropshire (Clee); South Staffordshire (Huntington and Hatherton).
- 8th July 2010: Barking and Dagenham (Goresbrook); Blaenau Gwent (Tredegar Central and West); Brighton and Hove (St Peter's and North Laine); Caerphilly (Blackwood); Darlington (Cockerton West); Redbridge (Chadwell).
- 9th July 2010: Bath and North East Somerset (Radstock).
- 10th July 2010: Hyndburn (Peel).
- 15th July 2010: East Dorset (Corfe Mullen South); Guildford (Pirbright); Gwynedd (Diffwys and Maenofferen); Leicester (Castle); Preston (Riversway); Rochford (Wheatley); Surrey (Worplesdon); Walsall (Bloxwich West); Wycombe (Greater Marlow).
- 22nd July 2010: Basildon (Nethermayne); Camden (Frognal and Fitzjohns); Cherwell (Kidlington North); Kensington and Chelsea (Holland); Rhondda Cynon Taf (Cymmer); Warwick (Warwick South); West Berkshire (Thatcham South and Crookham).
- 29th July 2010: Wolverhampton (Bilston North).
- 12th August 2010: Medway (River).
- 19th August 2010: Broxtowe (Cossall and Kimberley).
- 26th August 2010: Cannock Chase (Heath Hayes East and Wimblebury); Dacorum (Aldbury and Wigginton); Redcar and Cleveland (Brotton); Sheffield (Woodhouse); South Bucks (Burnham Church).
- 29th August 2010: Allerdale (Christchurch).
- 2nd September 2010: West Lancashire (Skelmersdale South; Up Holland).
- 9th September 2010: Edinburgh (Liberton/Gilmerton); Poole (Newtown).
- 16th September 2010: Bassetlaw (Worksop South); Cambridgeshire (East Chesterton); Carlisle (Stanwix Urban); Hackney (New River); Kensington and Chelsea (Cremorne; Earl's Court); Knowsley (Park); Nottinghamshire (Worksop West); Preston (Cadley).
- 23rd September 2010: Gateshead (Lobley Hill and Bensham; Saltwell); North East Derbyshire (Gosforth Valley); Rushmoor (Wellington); Wealden (Heathfield North and Central).
- 24th September 2010: Scarborough (Eastfield).
- 30th September 2010: Cheshire East (Alderley); Durham (Brandon); Gwynedd (Bowydd and Rhiw); North Tyneside (Battle Hill); Sedgemoor (Woolavington); Tameside (Longdendale).
- 5th October 2010: City of London (Court of Aldermen) (Queenhithe).
- 7th October 2010: Blaby (Saxondale); Crawley (Tilgate); Gwynedd (Seiont); Lancaster (Harbour); Rossendale (Healey and Whitworth; Irwell); Tunbridge Wells (St James'); West Sussex (Maidenbower).
- 14th October 2010: Durham (Deneside); Herefordshire (St Nicholas); Leeds (Guiseley and Rawdon); Neath Port Talbot (Neath North); Rhondda Cynon Taf (Treherbert); St Helens (Billinge and Seneley Green); Watford (Central); Winchester (St Paul); York (Hull Road).
- 21st October 2010: Bassetlaw (Harworth); Chiltern (Ashley Green, Latimer and Chenies; Great Missenden); East Staffordshire (Abbey); Elmbridge (Hersham North; St George's Hill); Hampshire (Andover South); Medway (River); Mendip (Ashwick, Chilcompton and Stratton); Mole Valley (Capel, Leigh and Newdigate); Oxford (Barton and Sandhills); Sheffield (Manor Castle); Swansea (Newton); Tower Hamlets (Elected Mayor).
- 28th October 2010: Camden (Kentish Town); Cheltenham (Springbank); South Lanarkshire (East Kilbride West).
- 4th November 2010: Cambridge (Coleridge); Carmarthenshire (Cenarth); Manchester (Hulme); Northumberland (Ponteland East); South Lakeland (Lyth Valley); Swindon (Moredon).
- 11th November 2010: Isle of Wight (Chale, Niton and Whitwell); Moray (Forres); Walsall (Rushall-Shelfield).
- 18th November 2010: Conwy (Eglwysbach); Hyndburn (Baxenden); Isle of Anglesey (Rhosneigr); Liverpool (Croxteth); Sandwell (Wednesbury North).
- 25th November 2010: Blaby (Blaby South); Bradford (Worth Valley); Worcestershire (Bowbrook).
- 30th November 2010: Ceredigion (Ciliau Aeron).
- 2nd December 2010: Poole (Poole Town); Rugby (Dunchurch and Knightlow); St Helens (Haydock).
- 9th December 2010: Fareham (Fareham West); Warrington (Bewsey and Whitecross).
- 16th December 2010: Bromsgrove (Marlbrook); Dover (Lydden and Temple Ewell); Kent (Dover Town); Tower Hamlets (Spitalfields and Banglatown); Tunbridge Wells (Sherwood); Worcestershire (Alvechurch).
- 21st December 2010: Wiltshire (Bromham, Rowde and Potterne).
Copyright © Andrew Teale, 2002–2022.
All text and images in this website are available for reuse and modification under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported Licence and the GNU Free Documentation Licence (unversioned, with no invariant sections, front-cover texts, or back-cover texts).
All electoral data on this website are based on information kindly supplied by the relevant Returning Officer and are held for archiving, historical and research purposes in the public interest as provided for by the Data Protection Act 2018.
If this website has been helpful to you, please consider making a donation to support the work required to keep the Local Elections Archive Project going.
Comments? Corrections? Constructive abuse? Commissions? Cash donations? Email me: