Local Elections 2015
List of wards
If you are looking for a particular ward, select the first letter of the ward from the list below:
List of councils
Click on a council name to go to the results.
Tyne and Wear
East Midlands Unitaries
North East Unitaries
North West Unitaries
South East Unitaries
- Bracknell Forest
- Brighton and Hove
- Milton Keynes
- West Berkshire
- Windsor and Maidenhead
South West Unitaries
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
West Midlands Unitaries
Yorkshire and Humber Unitaries
Buckinghamshire — Cambridgeshire — Cumbria — Derbyshire — Devon — Dorset — East Sussex — Essex — Gloucestershire — Hampshire — Hertfordshire — Kent — Lancashire — Leicestershire — Lincolnshire — Norfolk — North Yorkshire — Northamptonshire — Nottinghamshire — Oxfordshire — Somerset — Staffordshire — Suffolk — Surrey — Warwickshire — West Sussex — Worcestershire
- Amber Valley
- Derbyshire Dales
- High Peak
- North East Derbyshire
- South Derbyshire
- Castle Point
- Epping Forest
- Basingstoke and Deane
- East Hampshire
- New Forest
- Test Valley
- East Hertfordshire
- North Hertfordshire
- St Albans
- Three Rivers
- Welwyn Hatfield
- Tonbridge and Malling
- Tunbridge Wells
- Ribble Valley
- South Ribble
- West Lancashire
- Cannock Chase
- East Staffordshire
- South Staffordshire
- Staffordshire Moorlands
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
This list may be incomplete.
- 8th January 2015: Bolsover (Bolsover North West).
- 22nd January 2015: Fife (Kirkcaldy East); Wealden (Crowborough West).
- 28th January 2015: West Berkshire (Purley on Thames).
- 29th January 2015: St Albans (Marshalswick South).
- 5th February 2015: Derbyshire (Brimington).
- 12th February 2015: Cambridgeshire (Bar Hill); Harlow (Mark Hall); Shropshire (Oswestry East).
- 19th February 2015: Carmarthenshire (Hengoed).
- 5th March 2015: Brent (Kenton); Camden (St Pancras and Somers Town); Croydon (Selhurst); Essex (Bocking).
- 12th March 2015: Eilean Siar (An Taobh Siar agus Nis).
- 19th March 2015: Denbighshire (Rhyl South West).
- 26th March 2015: Eilean Siar (Beinn na Foghla agus Uibhist a Tuath); Fife (Glenrothes West and Kinglassie); Moray (Buckie); Vale of Glamorgan (Llantwit Major); West Lothian (Armadale and Blackridge).
- 1st April 2015: Tandridge (Whyteleafe).
- 2nd April 2015: Gwynedd (Cadnant).
- 7th May 2015: Barnet (Garden Suburb); Bridgend (Newcastle); Cambridgeshire (Whittlesey North); Camden (Hampstead Town); Cheltenham (Battledown); Derbyshire (Ashbourne); Durham (Barnard Castle West; Ferryhill; Sherburn; Willington and Hunwick); Ealing (Northfield); Enfield (Jubilee); Fife (Dunfermline South); Greenwich (Greenwich West); Hampshire (Andover West); Highland (Nairn); Kensington and Chelsea (Stanley); Kent (Romney Marsh); Kingston upon Thames (Grove; Tolworth and Hook Rise); Lambeth (Prince's); Leicestershire (Narborough and Whetstone); Merthyr Tydfil (Gurnos; Town); Neath Port Talbot (Cwmllynfell); Newham (Stratford and New Town); Norfolk (Loddon); Oxfordshire (Witney West and Bampton); Perth and Kinross (Perth City Centre); Somerset (Taunton North); Southwark (Chaucer); Surrey (Weybridge); Swansea (Cockett; Morriston; Townhill); Wandsworth (Earlsfield); Westminster (Warwick); Wiltshire (Bromham, Rowde and Potterne; Chippenham Hardenhuish).
- 4th June 2015: Cambridgeshire (Wisbech South).
- 11th June 2015: Sutton (Wallington South); Tower Hamlets (Elected Mayor; Stepney Green).
- 17th June 2015: City of London Corporation (Candlewick); City of London Corporation (Bassishaw).
- 25th June 2015: Cambridgeshire (Romsey).
- 30th June 2015: Cardiff (Pentyrch).
- 2nd July 2015: Lincolnshire (Grantham Barrowby); Richmond upon Thames (Hampton Wick).
- 3rd July 2015: City of London Corporation (Bridge and Bridge Without).
- 9th July 2015: Gwynedd (Morfa Nefyn); Hastings (Central St Leonards; St Helens); Hounslow (Brentford); Hyndburn (Spring Hill); North Lanarkshire (Thorniewood); Sandwell (Newton).
- 16th July 2015: Denbighshire (Prestatyn East); Kingston upon Thames (Grove); Norfolk (Gorleston St Andrews; Mile Cross); Tendring (Rush Green); Wrexham (Llay).
- 23rd July 2015: Blackburn with Darwen (Mill Hill); Caerphilly (New Tredegar); Elmbridge (Long Ditton); North East Lincolnshire (Croft Baker); Westminster (Harrow Road).
- 30th July 2015: Aberdeen (Hilton/Woodside/Stockethill; Kincorth/Nigg/Cove); North Kesteven (North Hykeham Mill); Northumberland (College); Wychavon (Droitwich East).
- 5th August 2015: Glasgow (Anderston/City; Calton; Craigton; Langside); South Lanarkshire (Hamilton South).
- 13th August 2015: Caerphilly (Crosskeys); Falkirk (Denny and Banknock); North Lanarkshire (Wishaw); Powys (Glasbury); Warwickshire (Nuneaton Whitestone).
- 15th August 2015: Exeter (Pinhoe).
- 18th August 2015: Orkney (West Mainland).
- 20th August 2015: Durham (Shotton and South Hetton); West Oxfordshire (Witney North).
- 27th August 2015: Barnsley (Dearne North).
- 3rd September 2015: Caerphilly (Bedwas, Trethomas and Machen).
- 10th September 2015: Edinburgh (Leith Walk); Maidstone (Fant); Midlothian (Midlothian West); Sandwell (Blackheath); Thurrock (West Thurrock and South Stifford); Tunbridge Wells (Southborough North).
- 17th September 2015: Haringey (Noel Park; Woodside); Richmondshire (Richmond East); South Ayrshire (Ayr East); South Cambridgeshire (Bourn).
- 24th September 2015: Derbyshire (Derwent Valley); Norfolk (Loddon); South Norfolk (Chedgrave and Thurton); Wakefield (Pontefract North); Wyre Forest (Blakebrook and Habberley South).
- 1st October 2015: Aberdeen (George St/Harbour; Midstocket/Rosemount); Cherwell (Banbury Grimsbury and Castle); East Ayrshire (Irvine Valley); Fife (Glenrothes West and Kinglassie); Moray (Heldon and Laich); Stirling (Stirling East); West Lothian (Linlithgow).
- 7th October 2015: Cardiff (Riverside); Eilean Siar (An Taobh Siar agus Nis).
- 8th October 2015: Bolsover (Bolsover South); Highland (Aird and Loch Ness); South Hams (Totnes); South Oxfordshire (Sandford and the Wittenhams).
- 13th October 2015: City of London (Court of Aldermen) (Cornhill).
- 15th October 2015: Cambridgeshire (Chatteris); Southwark (South Camberwell).
- 18th October 2015: Woking (Goldsworth East; Goldsworth West).
- 20th October 2015: Chorley (Euxton North).
- 22nd October 2015: Bury (Tottington); Colchester (Dedham and Langham); Hampshire (Chandler's Ford); Oxford (Northfield Brook); South Oxfordshire (Sonning Common); Westminster (Bryanston and Dorset Square).
- 29th October 2015: Barrow-in-Furness (Risedale); Brentwood (Shenfield); Cheshire East (Congleton East); Peterborough (West); Wealden (Hellingly).
- 5th November 2015: Aberdeenshire (Huntly, Strathbogie and Howe of Alford).
- 12th November 2015: Bridgend (Ogmore Vale); Conwy (Eglwysbach); Dorset (Rodwell); Shropshire (Belle Vue).
- 19th November 2015: Ashford (Aylesford Green); Carmarthenshire (Kidwelly); Gwynedd (Dewi; Llanaelhaearn); Norfolk (South Smallburgh; Watton); Surrey (Epsom West).
- 26th November 2015: Ashfield (Selston); Fife (Dunfermline North; Rosyth); Gwynedd (Pwllheli South); Lancaster (Carnforth and Millhead); Newport (Bettws); Nottinghamshire (Selston); Rochford (Rochford); Wiltshire (Salisbury St Edmund and Milford).
- 2nd December 2015: City of London (Court of Aldermen) (Walbrook).
- 3rd December 2015: Guildford (Ash South and Tongham); Malvern Hills (Teme Valley); Newham (Boleyn); Shropshire (Meole); South Kesteven (Belvoir).
- 10th December 2015: Bournemouth (Kinson South); Huntingdonshire (Huntingdon East); North East Derbyshire (Coal Aston; Holmewood and Heath); South Lanarkshire (Blantyre).
- 15th December 2015: Spelthorne (Shepperton Town).
- 16th December 2015: Conwy (Gogarth).
- 17th December 2015: Brent (Kensal Green); Ryedale (Derwent); Worcestershire (Stourport-on-Severn).
- 23rd December 2015: Aylesbury Vale (Grendon Underwood and Brill).
Copyright © Andrew Teale, 2002–2022.
All text and images in this website are available for reuse and modification under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported Licence and the GNU Free Documentation Licence (unversioned, with no invariant sections, front-cover texts, or back-cover texts).
All electoral data on this website are based on information kindly supplied by the relevant Returning Officer and are held for archiving, historical and research purposes in the public interest as provided for by the Data Protection Act 2018.
If this website has been helpful to you, please consider making a donation to support the work required to keep the Local Elections Archive Project going.
Comments? Corrections? Constructive abuse? Commissions? Cash donations? Email me: